2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOrchard Road, Thornton, Kirkcaldy, KY1
- UNDER HOME REPORT VALUE
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR MODERNISATION
- Fantastic Commuter Location!
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- Spacious Accommodation On One Level
- EPC = E
- EASY ACCESS TO TRAIN STATION
- Generous Master Bedroom With Storage
- Breakfasting Kitchen With Ample Units
- Generous Grounds With Property
* This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious bungalow in the ideally positioned commuter village of Thornton
* Huge potential for upgrades to become a modern and spacious home on one level
* 2 bedrooms, master bedroom is of generous proportions and benefits from built in storage
* Lounge provides plenty of usable space offering a variety of layout options
* Shower-room features a walk in shower suitable for those with mobility difficulties, and provides flexibility for updating
* Fitted breakfasting kitchen includes built in cooker and ample wall/base units
* Generous grounds offer scope for off street parking and garden development
Presented to market is this 2 bedroom bungalow occupying a generous plot in the ever popular commuting village of Thornton, with rail links, bus services and motorway networks close to hand. The property will require some updating and presents a fantastic opportunity to create a spacious home on one level. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, lounge, shower-room, fitted breakfasting kitchen and separate utility room. Externally the property benefits from a generous plot which has potential for a driveway and creating attractive gardens. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. EPC Rating = Band E.
Thornton is a village situated outside of Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes offering a wealth of local amenities to include a train station and easy access to main commuter roads. It is well placed for nearby town centre shopping, leisure pursuits and schooling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase and upgrade a spacious bungalow in the well connected and serviced village of Thornton. Be sure to enquire early as this property will gather interest in the early stages.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56535784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528477644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.