2 bedroom apartment for saleBryanston Square, Marylebone W1H
- Walking distance to Baker Street, Marble Arch and Edgware Road tube stations
- Hyde Park and Regents Park nearby
- Close to Bond Street, Oxford Street and Selfridges for shopping
- Easy access to City and Canary Wharf
- Close to London Business School, University of Westminster and Regents Park University
- Sought after garden square location
- Close to shops, bars and restaurants
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This apartment offers 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS with fitted wardrobes, master with en-suite, further FAMILY SIZE BATHROOM and guest cloakroom, separate FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN with electric oven/hob, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard storage and a LARGER THAN AVERAGE
DINING/RECEPTION room with ACCESS ONTO AN INTERNAL COURTYARD GARDEN via french doors and private access, residents garden in BRYANSTON SQUARE.
Served by two lifts, this apartment further benefits from HIGH CEILINGS throughout, access to the PRIVATE GARDEN SQUARE and a 24HOUR live in PORTER. Set within an impressive period building, BRYANSTON SQUARE is one of the most sought after garden squares in Marylebone
Just a short walk from this apartment is MARBLE ARCH and the beginnings of all that OXFORD STREET has to offer, MARYLEBONE HIGH STREET is within easy reach with its shops, boutiques and restaurants and the open spaces of HYDE PARK are within easy reach.
This well connected apartment is situated within easy reach of EDGEWARE ROAD, MARYLEBONE and MARBLE ARCH underground stations (Northern, Central, Circle, Distric, Hammersmith & City) and MARYLEBONE NATIONAL RAIL
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Charles & Co., Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.