3 bedroom terraced house for saleBristol Gardens, Brighton
Sold STC £375,000
- A Three Story Three Bedroom House
- Close To Royal Sussex Hospital
- Buy To Let Investment Buyers Only
- Sold with tenants in situ
- Currently rented for £1300 per calendar month
This Three bedroom three story house is in a good order throughout but does have a lot of potential to put your own stamp on it. there are three double bedrooms, a good size lounge, separate kitchen and family bathroom. Fixed term until September 2017.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Radiator, storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
Lounge 21' 2" x 13' 11" ( 6.45m x 4.24m )
A good size lounge with a bay window to the rear.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear, single sink with draining board, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, a mix of white cupboards and draws.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.23m )
A window to the rear, radiator, built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.32m x 4.01m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" x 9' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front.
W/C with window to the rear.
W/C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, large window to the rear.
A paved front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56536501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.