3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoorfield Green, Rothwell, Kettering
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- En Suite Wet Room
- Driveway And Garage
- Front And Rear Garden
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this fabulous three bedroom detached bungalow. This lovely home has been thoughtfully extended to create spacious living accommodation and boasts en suite wet room to master bedroom, refitted kitchen and rear and side gardens
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this fabulous three bedroom detached bungalow. This lovely home has been thoughtfully extended to create spacious living accommodation and boasts en suite wet room to master bedroom, refitted kitchen and rear and side gardens incorporating purpose built studio/home office. An early internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended
An impressive entrance hall entered via upvc double glazed door and having two upvc double glazed windows to front elevation, wood block floor, single panelled radiator. Doors leading lounge/dining room, three bedrooms and bathroom
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 8" Maximum x 14' Maximum ( 7.21m Maximum x 4.27m Maximum )
Lounge area having most attractive feature fireplace comprising multi fuel burner, wood laminate flooring and double panelled radiator. Dining Area having upvc double glazed door and feature full length upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation, upvc double glazed window to side elevation, double panelled radiator. Open plan to kitchen
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.64m )
Attractive refitted kitchen having a range of eye and base level cupboard units with worksurfaces over and cupboard and drawer space below. Built in dishwasher and washing machine, sink drainer sink unit.
Bedroom One 18' 3" Maximum x 10' 10" Maximum ( 5.56m Maximum x 3.30m Maximum )
Having a comprehensive range of built in furniture incorporating wardrobes, drawer units and bedside cabinets. Upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation and side elevation, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator. Feature double doors leading to en suite wet room
En Suite Wet Room
Having wall mounted shower, vanity wash hand basin and wc. Soak away floor, double panelled radiator. Obscure upvc double glazed windows to front elevation and side elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.20m )
Having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring. Built in cupboard
Bedroom Three 16' 7" x 5' 10" ( 5.05m x 1.78m )
Having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator, wood laminate floor
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc. Obscure upvc double glazed window to rear elevation
Outside and to the front of the property is driveway leading to single garage
There are rear and side gardens to the property having various paved patio areas and lawned area. In addition, the property benefits from having purpose built home office/studio accessed via upvc double glazed door and having power and light connected. A further extension to the property provides wc, having wc and wash hand basin. Obscure upvc double glazed window to side elevation
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56536507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.