4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Oak Road, Wicklewood, Wymondham
Sold STC £700,000
- Spacious and flexible 2004 built family home
- 4 bedrooms + self contained guest wing
- Commanding position with extensive views
- Underfloor heating downstairs
- Landscaped gardens and double garage.
A highly impressive traditional style modern family home in a superb semi-rural location yet just 1.7 miles from Wymondham College. Extensive and flexible ground floor layout includes self-contained annexe/ guest wing/studio or offices etc. Elevated position offers fabulous views over countryside.
A 2004 built detached property of traditional construction with a Norfolk reed thatched roof, and handcrafted solid oak doors. Situated in a quiet country lane the property has commanding views over the surrounding countryside to the South and West. With flexible internal accommodation, this is a property that offers four/five bedroom accommodation as well as plenty of ground floor space (up to 5 reception rooms) including either a working annexe or office/consulting rooms etc. The property is located within close access of Wymondham College, the A11 to Cambridge and London, the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and the UEA and Sainsbury Centre for the Visual Arts.
With outside light, heavy oak front door into:
Slate tiled floor and underfloor heating. Staircase to first floor, wall up lighters and spotlights.
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
Dining/ Family Room
A delightful double aspect room with views over countryside.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
A delightful family kitchen with outlook over the rear garden and equipped with bespoke cabinets contrasting beautifully with the iroko wood worktops. The room features an oil-fired Rayburn range cooker, a large butler sink and an integrated Bosch dishwasher. There is a central free standing island unit and black riven slate flooring with underfloor heating. French doors to conservatory and door to:
With slate floor, butler sink and plumbing for washing machine. Range of cupboards and drawers, door to rear garden and covered area with hot tub. Additional door to private walled front garden. Connecting internal door to Guest Wing.
Connecting the family kitchen and sitting room, this is an elegant space overlooking and with access into the gardens. Slate tiled floor with independent underfloor heating. French doors into:
A more formal sitting room with central chimney breast with pamment tiled hearth and oak bresummer beam. Window to the front with extensive countryside views. Door to main entrance hall.
Currently used as a self-contained annexe but perfect as a guest wing, consulting rooms, studio or just additional reception rooms:
There is a large open family room with a small fully equipped galley kitchen, large windows and French doors onto the private walled garden, a downstairs shower room with travertine tiling and airing cupboard and a staircase up to a large bedroom or office.
First Floor Landing
Oak staircase, loft access, shelved cupboard and linen cupboard. Window to front with far reaching views over countryside.
Window to front aspect with extensive views.
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Travertine tiling.
Window to rear aspect.
Window to side aspect.
Window to front aspect with range of built in bedroom furniture including wardrobes and dressing table.
Bath with shower over, shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Towel radiator.
The property occupies a fabulous position with extensive views over rolling countryside. Set back from the quiet country lane, there is post and rail fencing and neat hedging to the front boundary, a recessed entrance and five-bar farm gate with pedestrian gate into large shingled drive and parking area. The front gives access to a parking space to the side of the garage ideal for the storage of a motor home, caravan, boat etc. The detached double garage has twin opening doors, electric light and power with a stairway to a loft storage area and a personal side entrance door.
There is a private walled garden for the guest wing/offices with a separate gate in the wall to the front. The majority of the gardens lie to the side and rear of the property and have been fully landscaped to include a large lawn and well stocked flower and shrub borders together with trees and shrubs. The rear gardens are enclosed by fencing and managed laurel hedging whilst the garden itself wraps around to the rear of the adjoining property and features a vegetable garden, a large timber garden shed, a general working/garden refuse area and fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56536573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.