2 bedroom terraced house for saleHughenden Road, Hastings
Sold STC £180,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this mid-terraced house situated in the popular Hastings area with close proximity to local amenities and good local schooling. Accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this mid-terraced house situated in the popular Hastings area with close proximity to local amenities and good local schooling. Accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended.
Front door into
With under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to upper floor accommodation and door into
Lounge / Diner 25' 3" max x 11' 7" ( 7.70m max x 3.53m )
With wall mounted radiators, TV and telephone points, period open fireplace with wooden mantle and a double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, double electric oven built in with four ring gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heated radiator, door to garden and double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 14' 7" into bay ( 4.72m x 4.45m into bay )
With period fireplace, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
With original period fireplace, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted and comprising a panel bath with wall mounted electric shower unit WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls with double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property the garden is fully enclosed predominantly laid to lawn with a side patio area and area of decking bordered by mature shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56536588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.