3 bedroom cottage for saleHeol Gleien, Upper Cwmtwrch, SA9
Guide Price £190,000
- -Set In Approximately 1/3 of an Acre
- -Property Set on A Private No Through Road
- -Farmhouse Style Kitchen Diner
- -Detached garage with lean to log store
- -2kw Solar panel system with feed-in tariff
- -Garden with Vegetable Plot & Poly Tunnel
- -Underfloor heating under flagstones
- -Solid fuel Rayburn range cooker
Full descriptionMove On Property Group are pleased to offer for sale this REALISTICALLY PRICED 3 Bedroom End of Terrace Cottage inclusive of original features. This is an ideal property for a wide range of buyers.
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen Diner with Solid fuel Rayburn range cooker (can be used to run hot water/central heating), Flagstone flooring with underfloor heating
- Sitting room features stone fireplace with wood burning stove and Handmade bespoke Oak staircase, Flagstone flooring with underfloor heating
- Downstairs WC inclusive of Airing Cupboard, Recently installed new Worcester condensing oil boiler
- Rear extension - Potential Bedroom 4/en suite (currently plumbed as bathroom) or Annex/garden room subject to PP
-Separate Shower Room
-Large level garden approx 1/3 acre (with lapsed planning permission for a detached bungalow)
-Garden with Vegetable Plot & Poly Tunnel
-Detached garage with lean to log store
**More Images to Follow**
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced character property with many original features in a sought after location. For further information please call our offices.
Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3974667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move On Properties, BURY. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.