2 bedroom apartment for sale85 Great Northern Road, Cambridge
- Two bedroom apartment
- Any share from 25% to 75% is available
- Staircase to 100% when affordable
- Excellent access to the station
- Landscaped communal areas
- Ready now
- Move in for January!
- Open plan living area
- Bosch appliances
- Call today to avoid disappointment
AMAZING INCENTIVES FOR RESERVING THIS APARTMENT!
Call to arrange a time. SHARED OWNERSHIP 2 double bedroom apartment in prime CENTRAL CAMBRIDGE. Just a stones throw from Cambridge Station, you'll be able to hop on a train and be in London within 50 minutes. Finished to a high standard throughout with large floor to ceiling windows to bring in the light.
Living area (23'3 x 10'8)
Bedroom 1 (16'1 x 9'2)
Bedroom 2 (12' x 7'2)
Please contact us to discuss eligibility. You no longer have to live or work in Cambridge to qualify.
Rent is payable at 2.1% of the value of the share not purchased.
Maintenance Charge and Ground Rent: £190.55pcm
Lease length: 125 years
£104,500 is for a 25% share.
About The Area
Railway Station 0.1 miles (1 minute slow walk) (Stansted Airport from 30 minutes, Kings Cross from 43 minutes, Liverpool Street from 70 minutes), Cambridge City centre 1 mile.
Great Northern Road forms part of a popular residential location close to the City centre, railway station, Anglia Ruskin University and CB1. There is local shopping available on Hills Road and Mill Road.
Property ref: 121_2547_4276666
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56537644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4276666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elevation, Cambridge . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.