3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePurcell Road, Redhouse
Withdrawn from Market £221,950
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Garage & Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Popular & Convenient Redhouse Location
- Internal Viewing Advised To Appreciate
A well presented modern three bedroom SEMI DETACHED family home, which must be viewed internally to fully appreciate in the opinion of sole agent Charles Harding. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this home was originally constructed in c. 2013 and has been subsequently well maintained by the current owner. The accommodation briefly comprises of three bedrooms, modern fitted family bathroom, entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen and living/dining room. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the home boasts a sunny south westerly rear garden along with garage and parking in front. This attractive style of home is situated in a popular modern development within Redhouse, providing good access to local shops, schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56537887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7253222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.