Restaurant for saleBradford Road, Cleckheaton
Guide Price 613 sq. ft. | £95,000
- 613 sq ft (56 sq m)
- Hot Food Takeaway Property
- With car Parking
- 56.92 sqm (613 sqft)
- Main road position on the outskirts of Cleckheaton Town centre
- Large residential population within the close vicinity
- Fully equipped (equipment available by separate negotiation)
- EPC Asset Rating D
The property comprises a predominantly single storey brick built inner terrace building, having a two storey section to the rear which is stone built and constructed under a pitched slate covered roof.
The property is currently trading as a hot food takeaway and has 2 uPVC display windows to the main road. To the rear is an unmade car parking area for approximately 4 cars.
The property is freehold and situated on the outskirts of Cleckheaton town centre along Bradford Road which links the town centre with Junction 26 of the M62 motorway network, thereby having high volumes of passing traffic.
The property is situated within a parade of similar units close to a large residential population, and benefits from having on street car parking to the front.
The property is fully fitted as a hot food takeaway and is to be sold for its continued use with a sale of the fixtures & fittings to be agreed by separate negotiation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26569831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys Commercial, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.