4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBadgers Way, Cliffe, Selby
- End-Terrace Over Three Floors
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway & Integral Garage
- Must Be Seen
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
** Sure to be a popular addition to the market benefiting from 4 bedrooms including master with EN-SUITE, downstairs w.c, private rear garden, driveway & integral garage. To avoid disappointment early viewing is essential, call to book your viewing now! **
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented family home located in the sought after village of Cliffe which sits just a few miles outside of Selby, surrounded by the rolling Yorkshire countryside, yet within access of amenities, surrounding road networks and commuter routes including M62, A1 and A19. Internally the property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen-diner, lounge, dining room, four bedrooms including master with en-suite and house bathroom. Externally benefits from an enclosed rear garden, off-street parking and integral garage. Sure to be a popular addition to the market, early viewing is highly recommend to avoid disappointment.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front elevation, benefiting from a central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor and doors leading into;
A great addition to any family home, comprising of a low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator and double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, pluming for washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and French doors leading into the rear garden.
To The First Floor
A light and airy living space having French doors with a Juliet balcony to the rear elevation with two double glazed windows to the sides. Also benefiting from a central heating radiator, television point and telephone point.
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, television point and a door leading into;
Part tiled with white three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
To The Second Floor
Restricted head height
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, television point and central heating radiator.
Restricted head height
The third bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and a television point.
Restricted head height
The fourth and final bedroom is currently utilised as an office and benefits from a sky light to the front elevation, central heating radiator and television point.
Part tiled with white three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
The front of the property provides off-street parking for two vehicles via a tarmac driveway. It also benefits from a paved pathway leading to the storm porch and a shared pathway running down the side of the property which leads to a timber pedestrian access gate providing access into the rear garden.
The rear has a laid to lawn garden that benefits from a paved pathway, outside tap and is well enclosed by timber fencing.
Integral garage that benefits from an up and over door, power, light and a side door providing access into the property.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56538517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.