3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGlen Roy Drive, Neilston, Glasgow
Sold STC £120,000
- Modern semi detached bungalow
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Garage and gardens
Scarcely available modern semi detached bungalow set in attractive enclosed level gardens and forming part of popular and established location.
Ideally suited to early retirement market or discerning first time buyers this tastefully modernised semi bungalow represents excellent value in todays rising market and is without doubt in truly move in condition. The subjects further benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and garage with established gardens complementing this lovely property. Neilston enjoys a semi rural location with easy access to local shops, leisure facilities, rail links for commuting to city centre and fortunate to access East Renfrewshire school catchments. Accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and smart shower room
Early viewing strongly recommended as this property will be in high demand from prospective purchasers.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.01m )
Downstairs Wc 5' 11" x 3' 2" ( 1.80m x 0.97m )
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 5' 9" ( 3.07m x 1.75m )
Shower Room 6' 2" x 5' 11" ( 1.88m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56538589.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.