3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale8 Knightslaw Place, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 9EU
- Beautifully-presented three-bedroom, semi-detached house, set in a residential area in Penicuik, Midlothian.
- The accommodation comprises; hall, living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, and bathroom.
- Features include a fully fitted kitchen, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, uPVC double glazing, and partially floored attic.
- Externally, there is a garden to the front, and a rear garden, with a driveway with garage converted into an office.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented three-bedroom, semi-detached, two-storey villa, with gardens, in an established residential area in Penicuik, Midlothian. The accommodation comprises; hall, living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and bathroom. Features include a fully fitted kitchen, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, uPVC double glazing, and a partially floored attic. Externally, there is a garden to the front, laid to grass, with planted borders, and a rear garden, with lawn, decking, and patio. On an upper level is a driveway, and a garage, which has been converted for use as an office, with a storage area. The entrance hall opens to a bright and spacious living/dining kitchen which features engineered wood flooring, and a decorative electric fire with stone hearth and wood surround. At the rear, the dining area has patio doors, opening onto the rear garden, and the kitchen is fitted with stylish and contemporary, units with laminate worktops, integrated gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, washing machine, stainless-steel sink, and space for additional, freestanding appliances. Upstairs, bedroom one, to the rear, is carpeted, well-sized, and offers ample space for freestanding furniture as well as having built-in wardrobes. To the front, bedroom two is bright, and carpeted with fitted wardrobes, while bedroom three, the single, is to the side, with carpeting and spotlights. The bathroom features a modern, white suite with electric over-bath shower, tiled floor and ladder-style radiator. Penicuik is a Midlothian town with a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh City Bypass, and ideally placed for commuters. Penicuik has all the amenities expected of a sizable town including a local shopping, a supermarket, post office, and a wide range of restaurants, pubs and cafes. There is are five primary schools and two secondary schools, also a library, and a Leisure Centre with a gym and swimming pool. Set between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside allows for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walks, country parks, cycling, golf courses, and the Hillend dry ski facility. The A701 and A702 offer extensive links North and South including, whilst there are also highly regular bus services into Edinburgh centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7131736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.