3 bedroom detached house for saleMount Pleasant, Hertford Heath, Hertford
- A Very Rare Characterful Detached Cottage Style 'Potton' House with Original Beams
- Occupying A Superb Position Just Off The Village Green
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Shared Gravel Drive & Detached Garage
- Mature Garden & Far Reaching Views Across Meadows & Farm Land.
A unique opportunity to acquire a very rare and truly charming three double bedroom, one bathroom, one shower room residence, occupying a superb position just off the village green in popular Hertford Heath.
A unique opportunity to acquire a very rare and truly charming three double bedroom, one bathroom, one shower room residence, occupying a superb position just off the village green in popular Hertford Heath. This beautifully designed cottage style 'Potton' home is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Large Entrance Hall:
Turning staircase to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, front door, window to front aspect.
Lounge: 10' 6" x 14' 9" ( 3.20m x 4.50m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect with far reaching views across meadows and farm land, double glazed window to rear aspect, large fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen: 7' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.34m x 3.20m )
Fully fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, four ring gas hob unit with built in oven & microwave, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, double glazed window & double glazed door to rear aspect.
Dining Area: 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room:
Opaque double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level dual flush WC.
Shallow-pitch stairs to half landing, double glazed window to rear aspect, shallow-pitch stairs to first floor.
Bedroom One: 11' 5" max part resricted height x 14' 3" to rear of fitted wardrobe ( 3.48m max part resricted height x 4.34m to rear of fitted wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 13' 8" x 8' 8" part restricted height ( 4.17m x 2.64m part restricted height )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to rear & side aspect with far reaching views, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C., part tiled walls, double glazed window to side aspect.
A mature garden backing on to meadows and farm land with far reaching to the horizon, timber built shed.
The property is approached via a sweeping, shared gravel drive and sits well back from the road.
With double doors to front, personnel door to side, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56539738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.