4 bedroom town house for saleButler Best Way, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- CANAL SIDE LOCATION
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***MUST BE VIEWED***A four bedroom townhouse situated on a canal side location. Comprising entrance hallway, bedroom four, downstairs cloakroom, dining kitchen, sitting room, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
A four bedroom townhouse situated on a canal side location. Comprising entrance hallway, bedroom four, downstairs cloakroom, dining kitchen, sitting room, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, a rear garden and off road parking for two vehicles. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Situated on the canal with views of the countryside. Path leading to front door.
Double glazed door to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator, wooden flooring, door to office and doors to downstairs cloakroom and dining kitchen.
Extractor fan, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, gas central heated radiator and wooden flooring.
Dining Kitchen 19' 11" excluding bay x 12' 9" max ( 6.07m excluding bay x 3.89m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed French doors to garden, three ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in understairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light, stairs to second floor landing, gas central heated radiator and doors to sitting room and master bedroom.
Sitting Room 12' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Extractor fan, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and shaver point.
Second Floor Landing
Ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and doors to family bathroom, bedroom two and bedroom three.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.91m max x 3.45m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" max x 11' 2" excluding door recess ( 3.89m max x 3.40m excluding door recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light, access point to loft, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard.
Extractor fan, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, patio area, stoned area, timber shed, outside tap and gate to rear leading to parking area.
Parking for two cars.
There is an annual service charge of £272.32 per annum for communal areas and parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56539744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.