2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKing Street, Hodthorpe, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 TO £90,000
- TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY ON A CORNER PLOT
- WELL DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- BEAUTIFUL MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- CAN MOVE STRAIGHT IN & PERFECT FOR COMMUTERS
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! HAVE WE GOT A TREAT FOR YOU! THIS TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY IS SET ON A CORNER PLOT OVERLOOKING PARK AND TO THE REAR IS THE END OF THE CUL-DE-SAC, SO NOT MUCH PASSING TRAFFIC, BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD.
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! HAVE WE GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!
THIS TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY IS SET ON A CORNER PLOT OVERLOOKING PARK AND TO THE REAR IS THE END OF THE CUL-DE-SAC, SO NOT MUCH PASSING TRAFFIC, BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD. PERFECT LOCATION FOR COMMUTERS.
COMPRISES OF LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, FRONT AND REAR YARDS..
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 5" into wall recess ( 3.91m x 3.78m into wall recess )
A beautifully decorated lounge, with a front facing composite entrance door, front facing UPVC double glazed window, featured fire place with an electric pebbled effect fire, laminated wood flooring, television point and gas central heating radiator
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' 5" into wall recess ( 3.81m x 3.78m into wall recess )
A spacious well presented dining room, rear facing UPVC double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, laminated wood flooring, under stair storage cupboard and central heating radiator
** Please note, that the downstairs cuboard could be made into a downstairs toilet! **
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.46m )
A modern kitchen comprising of a range of white high gloss wall and base units with complementary roll edged work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fitted electric oven, four ring gas hob with an electric extractor fan set above, space for a free standing tumble dryer and fridge, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, partly tiled to the walls, tiled floor covering, central heating radiator, power points, side facing UPVC double glazed window and entrance door.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.84m )
A well decorated bedroom with a front facing UPVC double glazed window, built in storage and coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and televison point.
** Overlooking park, not houses **
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.76m )
A second double bedroom with rear facing UPVC double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a door giving access to the bathroom suite...
WOW!!!!! A contempary impressive white bathroom suite, which comprises of a panelled bath with shower above, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, partly tiled to the walls, with feature boarder, tile effect vinyl floor covering, rear facing obscure UPVC double glazed window and towel central heating radiator..
To the Front:-
A corner plot offering ample off street parking to the front and side aswell as a shared driveway to the rear. To the rear is the end of a cul-de-sac location with fields, so not much passing traffic.
To the front there is a walled garden for privacy and to the rear is a low maintenance yard with wrought iron gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56539759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.