3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMasons Drive, Necton, Swaffham
Sold STC £100,000
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION FRIDAY 2ND DEC 2016 11.30 - 14:00
- OPEN HOUSE DATES AVAILABLE
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Gardens in need of landscaping
- No onward chain
- Driveway and garage shell
- Kitchen and bathroom in need of replacement
FOR SALE BY AUCTION FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2016 11.30 - 14:00
A three bedroom detached bungalow in need of refurbishment in Necton with no onward chain.
FOR SALE BY AUCTION FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2016 BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB 11.30 - 14:00
A three bedroom detached bungalow in a cul de sac location within the village of Necton. In need of internal remodeling, renovation and landscaping this property is offered with no onward chain. Accommodation comprises a kitchen area of limited facilities and bathroom in need of total replacement. There are three bedrooms and a living room. Outside, the gardens are very overgrown and there is a garage shell.
Kitchen 16' 6" max x 12' 5" ( 5.03m max x 3.78m )
Front aspect room, door to dilapidated porch
Living Room 11' 5" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.48m max x 3.18m max )
Front aspect room, built in cupboards, single sink unit.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
Rear aspect room
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect room
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Side aspect room
Bathroom And Seperate Wc
In need of total replacement and refurbishment
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brown, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, William H Brown, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
Guide and Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the sellers current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Reserve Price: The sellers minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £625.00 (plus VAT) (plus VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Open House Dates
1/11 11.00 - 12.00
19/11 2.00 - 3.00
26/11 10.00 - 11.00
1/12 11.00 - 12.00
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After several miles turn right at the filter lane signposted Necton. This is Tuns Road. Proceed straight on to Hale Road before turning right onto North Pickenham Road. Take the second right on to Masons Drive and then the second right again where the property can be found a short way after on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56539783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Swaffham on 01760 721655.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.