5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Andrews Drive, Bridge Of Weir
- 5 Bedroom detached villa
- Generous room sizes with versatile accommodation
- Level well tended gardens
- Gas C/heat & D/glz. Garage.
5 Bedroom detached villa set towards the end of St Andrews Drive. A wonderful family home that offers great versatility of use with the current configuration giving four bedrooms and three public rooms. Generous room sizes with level, well tended gardens to both front and rear. Gas C/heat & D/glz.
Set towards the end of St Andrews Drive, a popular location at the top of Bridge of Weir. The house offers versatile accommodation with the current owners having configuring the house with a reception hallway to the front, that leads to all the downstairs apartments and has a central staircase. The Lounge, set to the rear, is a bright and pleasing apartment that is flooded with natural daylight through the rear patio doors that access the decking. The formal dining room is to the front. The Kitchen is deep and has a number of matched wall and floor units, complementing worktops and has a bay window to the rear that makes a ideal dining area. Through glazed double doors there is a Study that had previously been used as a dining room. The fourth bedroom, that could be an additional public room and the three piece family bathroom complete the ground floor accommodation. Upper level, accessed from the timber staircase opens up to three double bedrooms and an three piece shower room. Mono block driveway leads to the single garage at the front and the rear gardens are for the most part under lawn. A wonderful family home within Gryffe catchment area that offers great versatility of use and must be viewed internally to fully appreciate how well this house has been maintained and now presented to the market.
Lounge 13' 7" extending to 17' 9" x 18' 7" ( 4.14m extending to 5.41m x 5.66m )
Dining Room 11' 1" at max. x 11' 11" at max. ( 3.38m at max. x 3.63m at max. )
Kitchen 21' 9" at max. x 8' 10" ( 6.63m at max. x 2.69m )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 18' 6" ( 3.43m x 5.64m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 15' at max. ( 3.02m x 4.57m at max. )
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 15' ( 3.00m x 4.57m )
Bedroom 4 12' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.67m )
Study/bed 5 17' 8" at max. x 7' 2" ( 5.38m at max. x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56539789.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.