3 bedroom apartment for salePalace Road, Kingston Upon Thames
Offers in Region of
- Sought-after river road location
- Set within a stunning period building
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Huge living/dining area
- River views
- Two huge double bedrooms
An immaculately presented three bedroom conversion apartment situated on a sought-after river road located within moments of the River Thames and the lively Kingston and Surbiton town centres which are ideal for dining, shopping and provide excellent links in to London.
An immaculately presented three bedroom conversion apartment which forms a part of an imposing period building. Situated on a sought-after river road located within moments of the River Thames and the lively Kingston town centre which is ideal for dining, shopping and provides excellent links in to London. Surbiton town centre and Maple Road are also a short walk way with their array of restaurants, bars, boutiques, supermarkets and Surbiton mainline station with direct access in to London Waterloo.
This stunning property has been tastefully modernised by its existing owners and boasts plenty of character and charm and comprises welcoming entrance hall, a huge bright living/dining room which provides views of The River Thames, good size kitchen, two massive double bedrooms, a third bedroom/TV room with WC and newly fitted bathroom room with separate shower.
Further benefits include a garage and being sold with share-of-freehold with a lease length of approx 996 years.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56540362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR104806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.