3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Michaels Lane, Wainfleet St. Mary, Skegness
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Versatile 3 Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow with Pleasant Rural Aspect to the Rear
- 14' Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Family Bathroom & Additional Cloaks/Wc
- Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing as Stated
- 2 Driveways, Garage, Gardens Front & Rear
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, Versatile 3 Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow with Pleasant Rural Aspect to the Rear,14' Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Family Bathroom & Additional Cloaks/Wc, Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing as Stated, 2 Driveways, Garage, Gardens Front & Rear...Early Viewing Essential
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN...hugely Versatile, Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Bungalow, with a pleasant rural aspect to the rear, located on the outskirts of Wainfleet St Mary, conveniently positioned to offer ease of access to the nearby thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness & the bustling Town of Boston. An early viewing is utterly essential in order to fully appreciate all that this lovely bungalow has to offer, which comprises briefly of Double Glazing and an Oil Fired Central Heating System as stated, Fitted Kitchen, 14' Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, 1 of which could be used as a Dining facility if so required. With a family Bathroom & an additional Cloaks/Wc, externally the property also has good off road parking facilities, by way of 2 Driveways, 1 of which leads to the Garage, along with pleasant lawned gardens to the front & rear, the rear offering a degree of privacy on account of the adjacent rural aspect, a view of which can also be enjoyed from the Bedrooms to the rear. For further details or a viewing, contact the selling agent TODAY, William H Brown, on 01754 768311.
With a double glazed Front Entrance door with an inset opaque panel set to the top half which leads into;
With a coved and textured ceiling, loft access, radiator and doors to;
Lounge 11' 4" max. into chimney breast x 14' 11" ( 3.45m max. into chimney breast x 4.55m )
Which has a double glazed window to the front elevation, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, loft access and a brick fireplace and hearth with an electric fire set within, creating a focal point to the room, with display recesses.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall. base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiled splash backs, double glazed window to the front elevation, inset sink with mixer taps over, an integrated eye level double electric oven with a hob and extractor over, space for further appliances, coved and textured ceiling and door which leads into;
Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
A really versatile room which could be utilised either as a Dining room being situated adjacent to the Kitchen or as a 3rd Bedroom, with a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted cupboard incorporating the electric fuse box and a door allowing access into;
Rear Lobby Area
Which has a double glazed door with a glass inset panel set to the top half allowing access into the rear Garden, loft access, coved ceiling and a door which leads into;
Cloak Room / Wc
Which has a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, useful tall fitted cupboard, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coved ceiling and a wall mounted electric heater. This room could possible be modified to incorporate a shower, however prospective buyers are advised to make the necessary checks regard plumbing provisions for this if required, prior to legal commitment is made to purchased.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
With a coved and textured ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation, which allows a view of the garden and the open aspect beyond.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, over looking the rear garden and the open aspect beyond.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush Wc, radiator, panelled Bath with an Electric Shower over, tiled splash backs, double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, electric wall mounted heater and an airing cupboard incorporating useful shelving.
The property has a lawned Garden to the Front, which has incorporated within it, shrub planted borders, off road parking provision by way of a hard landscaped driveway, allowing parking for a number of vehicles, in addition to a paved off road parking facility allowing additional parking which also leads to;
With an up and over vehicular door, window to the rear and a side personnel access door.
There is gated access into the rear Garden, which is enclosed with a variety of fencing and hedging to the boundaries, predominantly laid to lawn the rear garden also incorporates a variety of trees and planted shrub borders, a paved pathways, paved patio seating area, oil boiler, outside tap, coal bunker and oil storage tank. Beyond the rear garden is a pleasant aspect which offers an open rural feel.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56545156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.