2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmelter Wood Place, Sheffield
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Dual Aspect Lounge With Electric Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Garden With Lawn, Outbuilding & Patio Area
- Detached Garage, Off Road Parking/Driveway
- Superb Location, First Time Buyer Opportunity
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating, GF W.C.
- Energy Rating - D, No Onward Chain
***GUIDE PRICE: £105,000 - £115,000***
Situated within walking distance of Richmond Park is this well presented two bedroom semi detached house. Occupying a larger than average corner plot and neutrally decorated throughout, the property offers 800 sq. ft. of accommodation across two floors including a fitted kitchen diner, dual aspect lounge, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Likely to be of interest to first time buyers or investor landlords alike, well placed for local shops/amenities and transport links...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56545321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795009221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.