3 bedroom detached house for saleWeavers Way, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Ensuite
- NHBC - 9 Years Remaining
- Garage & Off Street Parking
** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ** A Bloor built three bedroom modern detached family home is located in desirable Chipping Sodbury. Briefly boasts hallway, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, lounge, three bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom. Garage with electric door, gardens and off street parking.
Front aspect double glazed door. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Amtico tiled flooring.
WC and wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan. Amtico tiled flooring. Fuse box
Living Room 15' 6" x 13' 5" into bay ( 4.72m x 4.09m into bay )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed bay window to side aspect. Two radiators.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.72m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side aspect overlooking garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Granite work surfaces. Electric double oven with integrated electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated Fridge Freezer. Radiator. Spot lights. Integrated washer/dryer and dishwasher. Cupboard housing combi boiler. Amtico tiled floor. French door leading to the garden.
Stairs rising from the ground floor. Storage cupboard with slatted shelves. Access to insulated loft with light.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 9' 1" excluding wardrobes ( 2.84m x 2.77m excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed window overlooking the garden. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Door to en suite.
Front aspect double glazed window. Double shower cubicle. Low level WC and wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Extractor fan and shaver point. Heated mirror. Heated towel rail. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.16m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone point.
Family Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Suite comprising; Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Shaver point. Part tiling to walls and heated towel rail
Enclosed via boundary wall & gate. Path to front door.
Fully enclosed by boundary wall. Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area. Outside tap & light. Power points. Block paved driveway accessed via double gates (wiring laid for installation of electric gates). Garage with electric door, power & light.
Electric door, window to rear aspect, power & light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56545516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.