4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaisemore Close, Redditch
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Extended Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen - Diner
- En Suite Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
Shipways are proud to present this FOUR BEDROOM house situated in the popular district of CHURCH HILL NORTH in Redditch. **OPEN HOUSE VIEWING EVENT ON SATURDAY 29th OCTOBER - PLEASE CALL US FOR TIMESLOTS AND CLICK FOR FULL PROPERTY DETAILS**
Offered for sale with no onward chain is extended semi-detached house with four bedrooms in the sought after district of Church Hill North in Redditch.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen-diner and integrated garage with access from the kitchen.
From the first floor landing doors lead off to four bedrooms, master with en-suite and a shower room.
Outside the property has a well maintained garden to the rear an off road parking to front for multiple vehicles.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified. No onward chain.
Double glazed door to front and double glazed windows to front and side.
Single glazed door to front, stairs to first floor accommodation, central heating radiator and feature flooring. Door to lounge:
Lounge 14' 11" max x 11' 9" ( 4.55m max x 3.58m )
Double glazed bow window to front, feature fireplace, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and feature flooring. Walk through into dining room:
Dining Room 10' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, feature flooring and coving to ceiling. Door to kitchen- diner:
Kitchen- Diner 16' 3" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.95m max x 3.23m max )
A range of fitted wall and base units with roll top surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer with tiling to splash prone areas. Electric hob with hood over and oven and space for fridge and dish washer. Central heating radiator, feature flooring and further space for dining table and chairs. Double glazed door to rear garden and two double glazed windows. Door to pantry and garage.
First Floor Landing
Doors to four bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard. Loft access and feature flooring.
Bedroom 19' 4" max x 7' 11" max ( 5.89m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and feature flooring. There is access to an additional loft space and archway to en suite:
Panelled bath with tiling to splash prone areas, closed coupled flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, coving to ceiling and obscure double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 8' 6" x 10' 7" ( 2.59m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 10" max x 8' 5" ( 4.22m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 6' 6" x 9' 9" max ( 1.98m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to front and fitted storage cupboard.
Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower and curved shower screen, closed coupled flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with complementary tiling to walls. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, feature flooring and obscure double glazed window to rear.
Garage 18' 9" x 8' 7" into front ( 5.71m x 2.62m into front )
Garage having light and electric and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Low maintenance and providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Three tier rear garden with lawn and patio areas, enclosed by fencing and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56545993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.