4 bedroom detached house for saleSilversea Drive, Chalkwell Park Area
Withdrawn from Market £465,000
- Grand period property on lovely tree-lined road
- Fabulous high ceilings and period features
- Well equipped kitchen with ample storage and dining area
- Boasts off-road parking and attached garage
- Easy to maintain south-east backing garden with pond
- Extended bathroom with jacuzzi bath & large walk-in shower
- Two excellent double bedrooms and two single bedrooms
- Impressive double reception room with an elegant feel
- Further sitting room to ground floor with roomy entrance hall
- Other benefits includea a side courtyard garden & Cloakroom/WC
Elegantly arranged over two floors, this stunning four bedroom house enjoys spacious interiors, bathed in an abundance of natural light and period features throughout. There is also space and scope for a 1st floor side extension.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56546524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7095814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.