1 bedroom house for saleSaltash Road, Callington
- One Bedroom House
- Private Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern High Spec Kitchen & Shower Room
- Open Plan Living
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
A spacious one bedroom house offering offers excellent sized accommodation to include a private entrance, open plan living room, shower room and a high spec kitchen with breakfast area and private garden.
This spacious one bedroom house is one of several properties under refurbishment within the small development of Chubbs Court. This wonderful home offers excellent sized accommodation to include a private entrance, open plan living room, shower room and a high spec kitchen with breakfast area and private garden. This stunning house benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing and has been thoughtfully and extensively refurbished to a very high standard with attractive modern decor throughout. Situated close to many amenities such as Callington town centre, shops, parks, schools and bus routes. There is east access to the A38 and Plymouth, Tavistock, Liskeard, St Mellion and many popular attractions are all less than a 45 minute drive away.
This wonderful first floor apartment is one of several properties under refurbishment within the small development of Chubbs Court. For more information on other properties, call us on 01752 847151.
The property is entered through a double glazed door which leads through to:
The Property is approached via the allocated parking space. The Upvc double glazed door opens into the wonderful open plan living room.
Living Room 16' x 8' 10" min ( 4.88m x 2.69m min )
A excellent size living space with a large radiator, down lighting, power point and a cupboard housing the combi boiler.
Kitchen 9' 1" min x 6' 5" ( 2.77m min x 1.96m )
The kitchen area is defined with a breakfast bar and consist of a modern selection of wall and base units with stylish tiled splash back, an integrated electric oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood, and space for a fridge/freezer. There is a front facing a upvc double glazed window. Steps lead up to the living room landing which has a storage cupboard and doors off to the hall way and master bedroom.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 12' 2" max ( 3.00m x 3.71m max )
A large master bedroom with an obscured glass upvc double glazed door open out the the rear private garden, New fitted carpets radiator and ceiling spotlights,
The hallway gives you access to the utility area and the Shower room. There is an additional large storage cupboard, new fitted carpets and a radiator.
Utility Area 6' x 4' 2" ( 1.83m x 1.27m )
The utility area has space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble drier with additional work space over. A door opens into:
Shower Room 8' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.55m )
This a fantastic high specification shower room with a double shower cubical with an electric shower, vanity wash hand basin and an integrated wc plus a heated towel rail and an extractor fan. There is a rear facing upvc obscure double glazed window.
The private garden is accessed via the master bedroom. Step lead to the raise area that is for the sole use of the apartment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56547134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.