2 bedroom house for saleGrayling Close, Calne
Sold STC £160,000
- Freehold Coach House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
- Buyers Incentive Available
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to purchase this lovely two double bedroom FREEHOLD coach house situated in a desirable location. With the added benefit of parking and a garage this property must be seen at the earliest opportunity.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer for sale this two double bedroom coach house that offers light and spacious accommodation ideal for a professional couple, first time buyer or investor. The property has its own entrance and stairs to the first floor accommodation and briefly comprises 17" x 11'7" lounge/diner, superb modern kitchen, Master bedroom second double bedroom and bathroom. Benefits to the property include gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, off street parking, and a garage. We are advised that the property is freehold and therefore monthly costs are considerably lower than apartments in the same area along with a more spacious feel than many houses. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate both the size and quality of the accommodation on offer.
Entrance to this spacious two bed coach house situated in a popular residential area is via front door leading to the entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the living accommodation, smoke detector and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 17' 1" x 11' 7" (max) ( 5.21m x 3.53m (max) )
Light and spacious lounge with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, television aerial point, telephone point, door leading to the kitchen, laminate flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler, door leading to the lounge, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Stairs from the hall, storage cupboard and doors leading to the lounge.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 13' 10" ( 2.77m x 4.22m )
Good sized master bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, double built in wardrobes, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 13' 9" (max) ( 2.36m x 4.19m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window, loft access and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan, shaver point, laminate flooring and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
With an up and over door, under stairs storage cupboard, power and light.
Parking for one car in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56547277.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.