2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBackhold Avenue, Siddal, HALIFAX
- ***GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000***
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Two Bedroom
- Potential for Off Street Parking
- Close to Local Schools
- Front and Back Garden
***GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000*** William H Brown would like to offer this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property with and gardens front and rear. The property lies within short proximity to local schools along with access to Halifax Town Centre.
***GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000*** William H Brown would like to offer this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property. The property lies within close proximity to local schools along with access to Halifax Town Centre. The property is double glazed with gas central heating, briefly comprising of; entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is a block paved area with potential for off street parking and lawn to the front of the property. Enclosed flagged patio to the rear.
Wooden external front door.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 4" into recess ( 4.22m x 4.06m into recess )
Room includes a living flame gas effect fire in a marble fireplace, matching hearth and inset. Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 6' 5" x 16' 4" ( 1.96m x 4.98m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, complementary work surfaces with inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas oven and gas hob with extractor hood. Space for fridge, freezer and tumble dryer. Plumbing for a washing machine. Room includes a storage cupboard where the boiler is located.Tiled flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and external door providing access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 6" max x 13' 7" max ( 3.20m max x 4.14m max )
Room features mirror fronted built in wardrobes. Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 11" max ( 3.00m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Part tiled with three piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Wood flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a blocked paved area with potential for off road parking. Also a lawned area with shrub borders. To the rear of the property is a generous enclosed patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56547283.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.