3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStyrrup Road, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MOTIVATED VENDORS, ONWARD PROPERTY FOUND
- Spacious Entrance Hall, Lounge, Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Family Bathroom
- Delightful Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking, Space for Garage
The property is found to a popular street between Harworth & Styrrup, very accesible for a wide range of local amenities such as schools, supermarkets, medical centre & Golf Course. Immaculate both internally & externally with traditional large windows giving lots of light to the spacious rooms.
Viewings are recommended on this traditional semi detached property with good sized rooms, high ceilings and a light and modern interior. There is a lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, modern and contemporary dining kitchen with doors leading out to the garden and a welcoming entrance hall with study area and wide staircase to first floor.
Three bedrooms to the first floor with two of the bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom. The property has double glazed windows and doors and has a lovely rear garden which is very private as there are only bungalows beyond, therefore, not directly overlooked. Wide driveway to the front which is block paved for off street parking and a utility room to the rear of the kitchen.
Great location with convenient access to a wide range of useful amenities including both primary & secondary schools, modern healthcare centre and various shops and supermarkets. There are a wide range of social and recreational facilities for all ages of children, including leisure centre and football teams.
The A1 motorway is very convenient and is accessible within a 5 minute drive, the M1 & M18 are also available with links to Sheffield and London.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc entrance door, having stairs leading to the first floor, a side facing double glazed window and a useful cloak cupboard. Central heating radiator and a wooden floor, study area beneath the stairs.
Lounge 12' 10" into alcove x 15' 4" into bay ( 3.91m into alcove x 4.67m into bay )
This main reception room has a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling and wall lights. The main focal point of the room is the wooden surround with an open fire inset, tiled hearth and feature tiling to the rear. Central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Kitchen - Diner 19' 10" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 6.05m Max x 3.61m Max )
Impressive fitted kitchen having a substantial range of wall and base units which also extend into the dining area to form a dresser style unit for more storage. There is a stainless steel sink unit and drainer and integrated appliances comprising of an integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer an electric oven and an electric hob with an extractor fan above. Tiling to both the splash back and to the floor in the kitchen area, side facing entrance door to the kitchen and double glazed sliding doors to the dining area leading out to the garden. Coving and recessed lights to the ceiling and a wooden floor to the dining area.
Having a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 1" + bay x 9' 7" + wardrobes ( 3.68m + bay x 2.92m + wardrobes )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed bay window and a modern range of wardrobes to two walls with a dressing table inset. Matching bedside cabinets and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" + wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 2.92m + wardrobes x 3.63m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' ( 2.26m x 2.13m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Heated towel rail and a side facing obscured double glazed window, tiled splash back, extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
Outside Utility 8' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.03m )
Accessed via an external door just off the kitchen, the utility room houses the central heating boiler, there is also a one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer and plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled floor, a upvc entrance door and window and power and lighting.
The gardens at the rear need to be viewed to be appreciated as the vendor spends a lot of time tending the mature flower borders and lawn. At the rear of the property there are two patio areas taking in the sun at different times during the day. A raised decked area towards the rear and a flag stone patio close to the property. Externally there is an outside tap and lighting and a wrought iron gate leading onto the driveway, space for a garden shed.
At the front of the property the wide block paved driveway has parking for a couple of vehicles and is gated to the side leading up the side of the property. Gravelled area to the front elevation with shrubs inset and a wall.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto the Tickhill Road, turning left signposted Harworth, proceed to the bottom of this road to the mini roundabout and go straight ahead into Old Harworth. Follow the road where the property can be found on the left hand side just around the bend after the church hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56547289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.