3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTeasel Avenue, Penarth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home
- Catchment Areas For Good Schools
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Drive
- Full Planning Permission for Rear Extension
- Ideal for First Time Buyers!
A beautiful three bedroom property located in this popular cul de sac offering a brilliant & modern living space with superb fitted kitchen; this property also benefits from generous gardens to front & rear, drive and garage.
A very well presented modern semi detached property situated in a quiet cul de sac in highly sought after location. This ideal family home enjoys a situation within a catchment area for quality local schools from nursery to high school. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner and storage area. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is generous gardens to front & rear and a drive leading to garage. With Penarth town, Penarth Marina and motorway links just a short drive away this property is ideally located for access to Cardiff City Centre and the M4 corridor. Early viewing strongly recommended.
Entered via the front door, the porch has two double glazed windows looking out over both side aspects, wooden flooring and sliding doors leading to the downstairs hallway.
The hallway has doors leading to the lounge and kitchen area, wooden flooring carried on from the porch, radiator, coving to ceiling, under stairs storage area, stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.25m Max )
A wooden door with obscured window opens from the hallway on to the living room, a double glazed window over looks the front aspect, wooden floor carried on from the hallway, coving to ceiling, radiator, television point, coving and archway leading to the kitchen/diner area.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 11" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 5.16m Max x 3.30m Max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall units and island/breakfast bar with co-ordinating solid oak work surfaces. There is a Belfast sink with mixer tap over with a double glazed window to side aspect. Integral electric oven with electric hob over, stainless steel splash back and cooker hood with extractor fan, integral dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer and a further double glazed window to the rear aspect. Wooden floor carried on from the lounge area in to the dining area and kitchen. Wooden door with obscured window to storage area leading to the garden.
With two double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, wood flooring, double glazed door with obscured window leading to steps down to the garden.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and doors leading bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 3" Max x 13' 3" Max ( 3.12m Max x 4.04m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted bedroom furniture, fitted carpet and cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" Plus Cupboard x 6' 5" Max ( 2.16m Plus Cupboard x 1.96m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, over stairs storage cupboard and wood effect flooring.
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of pedestal hand basin, role top bath with mixer tap and shower, low level W.C. and fully tiled walls and floor.
Mainly laid to lawn with long drive leading to detached garage and side entry to rear garden.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56547874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.