6 bedroom detached house for saleWinsley Road, Bradford-On-Avon
- Six bedroom detached family home
- Open plan kitchen / family room
- Sitting room, dining room & conservatory
- Boot room, laundry room & study
- Three bathrooms & cloakroom
- Garden plus parking for three cars
Individual modern detached home on the western fringes of town overlooking sports fields at the rear.
Here we find an incredible amount of accommodation which is as flexible as it is immaculate. Upstairs we presently have six bedrooms, a study, a bathroom and two shower rooms including the ensuite with the master bedroom!
Downstairs offers a lengthy kitchen family room with a good quality fitted kitchen by intoto kitchens. There is a spacious dining room, a proper “grown-up” sitting room with fireplace and a conservatory looking onto the garden. The utility/boot room seems to be an essential for anyone with dogs, wellies, football/rugger boots or just mucky kids! Lastly we have the dedicated laundry room. Externally is a modest level garden and driveway parking too. This is a lot of house in a good spot.
Bradford-on-Avon offers excellent market town amenities as well as an eclectic variety of shops and services, schools, doctor, dentist, churches & swimming pool. The town boasts many places to eat & drink as well as bus and rail links to Bath & beyond...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26571054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy Jenkins, Bradford On Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.