2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewly Refurbished End Terrace House In Quiet Location Near To Park & Schools - 6 Norman Street, Bury, BL9 6JB
- No Onward Chain
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Currently Earning £475 per calendar month
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard With Gates For Secure Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
Kristian Allan are delighted to market this newly refurbished 2 bedroom end terraced property which is conveniently located for access to Bury town centre, the motorway network, public transport routes and local amenities.
The property sits just across from the local park in a quiet location within the catchment area of 2 very good local primary schools.
The accommodation comprises; lounge with wood effect flooring, modern kitchen diner leading onto a very long enclosed rear yard. The first floor has 2 bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
The property currently has a tenant in situ who is due to leave in November however Kristian Allan are confident that we could find another quality tenant immediately who will pay the current rental figure of 475 pcm.
Alternatively, with no onward chain this property would make the perfect starter home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 169479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.