2 bedroom property for saleBurnlea Terrace, Kinglassie, Lochgelly, KY5
Sold STC £95,000
- MOVE IN CONDITION
- PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY
- SUBSTANTIALLY UPGRADED THROUGHOUT
- 2 Double Bedrooms With Ample Storage
- Spacious 2 Bedroom House
- Bright/Spacious Lounge With Wood Burner
- Modern Kitchen With Intelligent Hob/Oven
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Gardens And Off Road Parking
* Beautifully presented and upgraded 2 bedroom house
* 2 generous double bedrooms with built in storage
* Bright and spacious lounge with modern feature wood burner
* Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and built in hob oven featuring induction hob and intelligent timer, with yet more storage cupboards
* Rear porch accessing back garden with substantial understair cupboard
* Fresh and modern family bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower attachment
* First floor landing accesses loft space providing more storage and scope for conversion
* Externally the property has been re-harled and upgraded, and there is ample off street parking as well as enclosed rear garden with Yale secured gate
Presented in move in condition this property has been substantially upgraded inside and out, and is a credit to the current owners. Entered via the attractive entrance hall and presented in neutral tones, accommodation comprises; entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge with modern feature wood burner, attractive modern kitchen with ample wall/base units, storage and modern hob/oven with induction hob and intelligent timer. Rear porch to rear garden and substantial understair cupboard. Stairs lead to first floor landing accessing 2 double bedrooms with built in storage and the family bathroom which is fresh, modern and includes 3 piece suite and shower. There is also a loft providing yet more storage and conversion potential. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden secured with Yale locked gate, and to the front there is ample parking. EPC=C
The property is located in a desirable street within the village of Kinglassie which provides local amenities and facilities, while Glenrothes town centre, approximately four miles distant, offers a wider range of shops and specialist stores. Kinglassie is an excellent commuter location with easy access to the A92 and surrounding road networks.
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a first time buyer to secure a fantastic property presented in move in condition with several upgrades throughout. Early viewing is strongly recommended as high interest levels are anticipated.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56559217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528580365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.