3 bedroom terraced house for saleBRERETON AVENUE, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Kitchen and dining room
- Spacious separate lounge
- First floor bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Front garden and large secure rear garden
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
This very smartly presented three bedroom mid terrace house set amongst a smart row of houses close to Sidney Park is to be sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN. The property has generous proportions with two separate reception rooms to the ground floor plus kitchen and good sized cloakroom. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms which are all double plus bathroom with shower over bath. The property also has a large rear garden with good secure boundaries to all size. Close to Cleethorpes town centre and good transport links to Grimsby this property is priced competitively and offers good value for money.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56559574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7167389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.