4 bedroom detached house for saleMartinet Close, Castle Donington, Derby
- Impressive modern detached family home
- Remainder NHBC guarantee
- Delightful cul-de-sac setting
- Galleried entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Study, lounge, living kitchen and utility
- Four bedrooms (master en suite)
- Off road parking & garage
- Landscpaed rear garden
A well presented modern deatched family home, located on corner plot within a private cul de sac with landscaped garden, off road parking and garage. The property was constructed approx 2 years ago by Bloor homes with remainder NHBC guarantee.
A well presented modern deatched family home, located on corner plot within a private cul de sac with landscaped garden, off road parking and garage. The property was constructed approx 2 years ago by Bloor homes with remainder NHBC guarantee. Having gas fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises:- Beautiful galleried entrance hall with open dog leg staircase to the first floor, Cloaks/w.c, Lounge with french doors to the garden, stunning fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room & dining room/study. To the first floor is a gallaried landing with open ballustrade, four well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, the guest bedroom has access to a good sized loft void with pull down ladder, the spacious family bathroom with contempory four piece suite completes the first floor accommodation. Outside the property has driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles leading to single brick garage, open low maintenance fore garden & landscaped, enlosed rear garden with feature brick walling, lawn and paved patio..Castle Donington itself enjoys a high standard of amenities including the Co-op superstore, Post office, HSBC bank, doctor's surgery and public houses whilst being well placed for the commuter with East Midlands airport, Parkway railway station and major link roads.
Galleried Entrance Hall
Having stairs to the first floor and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of wash hand basin and WC. Central heating radiator, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Study 12' x 6' 4" ( 3.66m x 1.93m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' ( 4.90m x 3.66m )
Having UPVC double glazed french doors opening to the rear garden and two central heating radiators.
Living Kitchen 17' x 12' ( 5.18m x 3.66m )
Fitted with an impressive range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, storage and appliance space. Integrated Hotpoint fittings include hob with extractor fan over, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, UPVC double glazed doors opening to the garden, two central heating radiators and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Tiled flooring, central heating radiator, houses the Baxi wall mounted central heating boiler,UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and useful storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Having central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Master Bedroom 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe with mirrored frontage.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising of wash hand basin and low level WC. Walk-in shower cubicle with shower over, heated towel rail, shaver point, down lighters and UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.46m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and access to a good sized boarded roof space via a loft ladder.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.98m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a four piece contemporary style white suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail, down-lighters and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is a pleasant garden that has been improved during the occupancy of the current vendor with a patio area and a shaped lawn.
Garage 19' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.94m x 3.00m )
Having up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56559577.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.