2 bedroom detached house for saleHallows Drive, Kelsall, Tarporley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£240,000
- In need of modernisation
- Great gardens to the front and rear
- Two/Three bed detached
- Not over-looked, private plot
- No on-going chain
GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£240,000 Sat on a great plot this property is prime for extending and developing subject to the correct consents. This detached property is in a great location in the village of Kelsall which provides many amenities and an outstanding Oftsed primary school. No ongoing chain.
This property is in need of modernisation throughout and has great potential. To the front of the property is a lawned area along with a large driveway with ample off-road parking leading to the garage and entrance porch. Internally to the ground floor: entrance hallway, downstairs w.c., living/dining room, bedroom three/dining room, kitchen, utility area. To the first floor: two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a large private garden which is mainly laid to lawn but also has a patio area and summerhouse. No ongoing chain.
Two windows, entrance door.
Doorway to the downstairs w.c. Door into the living room.
Low level w.c. Window to the front elevation. Wash hand basin.
Upvc double glazed window to the front of the property over-looking the front garden. door into inner hallway. Storage heater. TV point. Fireplace with wooden surround.
Stairs to the first floor. doors into bedroom 3/dining room and kitchen.
Bedroom 3/ Dining Room
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation over-looking the garden. Storage heater.
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Upvc double glaze window above over-looking the garden. Grill/cooker with extractor fan over. Door into utility area.
Upvc double glazed windows to three sides, door out to the patio area. plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Doors to two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Built-in wardrobe with double doors. Storage heater.
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Storage heater. Eaves storage.
Fitted corner shower unit with glass doors. Wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Upvc double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Lawned area along with a large driveway with ample off-road parking leading to the garage and entrance porch.
Private garden which is mainly laid to lawn but also has a patio area and a pathway leading up to the summerhouse
Kelsall village lies within 8 miles to the east of the historic city of Chester, in an elevated location that affords outstanding views over the Cheshire Plain and is in close proximity to Delamere Forest. The village offers a range of shops and services including a convenience store with post office, butchers, pharmacy, public houses, church, doctor's surgery, and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. A more comprehensive range of facilities, including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school, are available in the neighbouring village of Tarporley, located within 5 miles of Kelsall. The A556 is nearby which provides a link to a convenient road network including the A49, A51, M6 & M56 allowing the commuter access to a variety of commercial destinations including Chester, Northwich, Warrington and Manchester.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56560150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.