4 bedroom detached house for saleFaithfull Close, Stone, Aylesbury
Offers in Excess of £525,000
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BACKING FIELDS & COUNTRYSIDE
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & OFFICE/STUDY
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM & UTILITY
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
A four double bedroom detached family home being situated within the desirable village of Stone with a larger than average rear garden which backs onto fields and views over countryside. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
A four double bedroom detached family home being situated within the desirable village of Stone with a larger than average rear garden which backs onto fields and views over countryside. The property features entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, office/study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms, bathroom, good size rear garden, driveway providing off road parking.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing. Coving. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Low level WC. Double glazed window to side. Wash hand basin. Tiling to splashbacks. Radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 15' 1" ( 3.58m x 4.60m )
Radiator. Double glazed patio doors opening to rear garden. Feature coal effect gas fire with fireplace surround.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving.
Office/study 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Power and light. Door to garage storage area.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 11" x 9' 8" narrow to 10'1 ( 3.63m x 2.95m narrow to 10'1 )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in double oven and hob. Plumbing for dishwasher.Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to rear. Door to utility room. Radiator.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 2" ( 1.91m x 1.57m )
A range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Tiling to splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Tiled floor. Cupboard housing boiler. Door to side.
First Floor & Landing
Loft access. Airing cupboard. Coving.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 7" extending to 10' 7" plus wardrobes ( 4.29m x 2.92m extending to 3.23m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, Wash hand basin, Low level WC. Shower cubible. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' x 8' 9" Max ( 3.66m x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Panelled bath with shower above. Part tiled walls.
Driveway providing off road parking and up and over door to garage which has had a partition to provide storage area to the front and access to office/study.
A good size rear garden with paved patio area and canopy over. Lawned area and backing fields/countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56560162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.