2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbini Way, Wymondham
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Popular Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Advised
Well presented semi-detached house situated within the popular Beckett's Grove development in the historic market town of Wymondham comprising of two bedrooms, 13ft kitchen/diner, enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Viewing advised.
Ideal for investors and those looking for their first home, this well-presented two bedroom property is sure to not be available for long!
On the ground floor the property comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner, whilst the first floor houses two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally this fantastic property benefits from off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
External entrance door to front aspect, radiator and stairs up to the first floor landing.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin with extractor fan and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 4" x 13' 4" ( 2.84m x 4.06m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base units with roll-edged work surfaces over inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps over. Built in electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker-hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator. Double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.20m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator, tv point, door to understair storage cupboard. Smooth plastered ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 11' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.43m )
Dual aspect windows to the front and side, built in wardrobes, radiator and door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" max narrowing to 7' 7" min x 13' 5" ( 2.84m max narrowing to 2.31m min x 4.09m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with separate shower over, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to front aspect.
The front garden is laid to shingle with plant beds and benefits from side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden laid primarily to lawn with paved patio areas, plant beds and borders.
Off road parking is provided via a drive way to the left hand side of the property.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56560168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.