Office for saleFoliot House, Budshead Road, Plymouth, PL6
Removed 12,492 sq. ft. | £1,175,000
- 12,492 sq ft (1,160 sq m)
- Prominent office building
- Available to let on a floor-by-floor basis or as a whole
- The freehold of the whole building is also available
- Good quality office space
- On site car parking
- Lift serving all floors
- 258 sq m (2,774 sq ft) - 1,160 sq m (12,492 sq ft)
- Rent from £22,250 per annum exclusive to £99,950 per annum exclusive
- Freehold £1,175,000
- The adjacent building is also available to purchase with this property and is let. Please enquire for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56560258.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16887FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery Holman, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.