3 bedroom terraced house for saleMiddle Way, Oxford
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen/Dining Room
- Detached Workshop/Office Space in Rear Garden
- Substantial Edwardian House
- Close to 'Summertown' Shops & Amenities
- Large Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Sash Windows
A beautifully presented and extended Edwardian house, set over three floors, in a central North Oxford location.
The property has been thoughtfully improved by the current owners and comprises entrance hall, two principle reception rooms, extended kitchen/dining room with Velux windows on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom with dressing area. Finally, on the second floor there is a substantial loft room.
Outside the property enjoys a private rear garden with a detached office/reception room with power & lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56560504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.