3 bedroom terraced house for saleAveley
- 3 Bedrooms
- UPVc Double glazed & Electric heating
- Fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Kitchen/ diner with integrated appliances
- Secluded gardens
- Close to Junior and Senior schools
- No onward chain
" An amazing community... we've lived here for 50 years and had some wonderful times. Many of our neighbours have lived here for as long and their children have bought in the area. It's so convenient for transport links, primary and secondary schools, sports facilities and shops" These are the words of the sellers and are a real endorsement of this being a great place to live.
A great family house with no onward chain... fronting a small green is this very well cared for 3 bedroom house. The main two bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and the kitchen/ diner is well fitted with integrated appliances. step into the secluded garden and you'll find a patio area with mature planting leading to the lawned area. Call 01375 372825 for an appointment to view!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56560861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7086583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copes Estate Agents, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.