3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKilpin Green, North Crawley, Newport Pagnell
Sold STC £350,000
- Very popular VILLAGE LOCATION
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Garage, parking and gardens
Situated in the popular village of NORTH CRAWLEY is this rarely available three bedroom linked bungalow. Benefits to the property include replacement double glazing, kitchen with fitted appliances, en-suite to master bedroom as well as family bathroom, gardens, parking and garage.
A well presented three bedroom link detached bungalow pleasantly located in the ever popular village of North Crawley. The property benefits from replacement double glazing, kitchen with fitted appliances, en-suite to master bedroom and a separate family bathroom.
Entrance Gained Via:
Part double glazed door leading to:
Terracotta style tiled flooring, service door to garage, multi-paned glazed door to inner hall, glazed multi-paned door and courtesy window to:
Garden Room: 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
High pitch ceiling with sunken spotlighting, tiled flooring, single panel radiator, double glazed French doors with courtesy double glazed windows either side leading to rear garden. Glazed multi-pane frosted door to hallway
Sunken spotlighting to ceiling, coving to ceiling, telephone point, access to loft space, cupboard housing electric boiler, single panel radiator, doors to remaining rooms.
Lounge / Diner: 22' 10" max into bay window x 12' 9" ( 6.96m max into bay window x 3.89m )
Feature electric fire inset ornamental stone effect fireplace and hearth with mantle over, T.V. point, double panel radiator, coving to ceiling, two double glazed porthole style windows to side aspect, double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Kitchen: 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Single bowl, single drainer sink unit inset work surface with cupboards under, built-in electric double oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and dish washer, plumbing for a washing machine and tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, Fitted with a further range of base and eye level units with complimentary roll top work surfacing, tiling to splash backs, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One: 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
T.V. point, single panel radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling. Door to:
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: Walk-in shower with glazed splash screen and electric shower inset, pedestal wash hand basin and low level sani-flow toilet, tiling to floor and walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two: 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe, single panel radiator, glazed multi-pane double doors to:
Conservatory: 5' 10" x 4' 1" ( 1.78m x 1.24m )
Pvcu frame with mono-pitch polycarbonate roofing, double glazed windows inset, tiled flooring, sliding double glazed patio door to rear garden.
Bedroom Three: 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
Single panel radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Re-fitted with a white suite to comprise: Corner panelled bath with separate shower over, wash hand basin inset vanity shelf with cupboard under and low level w.c., tiling to walls, heated towel rail and frosted glazed window to side aspect.
Single up and over electrically operated door, power and light, access to loft space, service door to inner hallway.
Partly laid to lawn the remainder being brick paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage.
Partly laid to lawn the remainder being paved patio area. There are also raised flower beds and a wood decked seating area all enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56561542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.