3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWeston Wood Close, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Plot Measuring Just Under a 1/5 of an Acre (STMS)
- Three Bedrooms
- 18 ft 9 in Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Situated Down a Private Road
- Early Viewing is Essential
**EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW** Situated down a private road in the ever popular Thorpe St Andrew on a plot of just under a 1/5 of an acre (STMS). EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom extended semi detached bungalow is situated down a private road in the ever popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew. The property has been extended and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, 18 ft 9 in kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms and shower room. There is a front and enclosed private rear garden, garage and driveway parking. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Front entrance door, radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed rear window overlooking the garden, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 8' 1" max narrowing to 7' ( 5.71m x 2.46m max narrowing to 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric cooker point, fitted stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, three uPVC double glazed side windows and door to the side porch, opening onto:
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator, uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, tiled flooring.
Front entrance door and window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 4" into bay x 9' 11" ( 4.06m into bay x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiling, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway which extends down the side providing off road parking for several vehicles. This leads to the garage which has double front doors and there are various shrubs and borders. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a pond and storage sheds. There is also a summerhouse, outside tap and patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging with a side access gate.
Head east on Plumstead Road then at the ring road roundabout take the fourth exit onto Harvey Lane. Take the third left into Gordon Avenue, then second right into Hillcrest Road, following the road around to the left, where Weston Wood Close is a private road on your right hand side. Ref: 1749.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56561563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.