3 bedroom house for saleLunedale Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Well presented three bedroom end terrace
- 27ft lounge through to dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ground floor WC
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Off street parking to the front
Well presented extended three bedroom end terraced house offering ready to walk into accommodation and situated in a convenient location for shops, schools and bus routes to Blackpool and St. Annes town centre.
Accommodation comprising, entrance hall, lounge through to dining room, modern fitted L shaped kitchen, utility room, study, ground floor WC, three first floor bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Externally with enclosed and easily maintained gardens to the front and rear and off street parking to the front. Ideal home for the first time buyer, complete with gas central heating and double glazing.
Bedroom 1 - 13'4 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 14' x 10'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 6'7 x 6'4 -
Reception 1 - 27'9 x 10'10 -
Reception 2 - 9'9 x 7'1 -
Kitchen - 18'2 x 5'7 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56561878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26571900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.