3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStar Lane, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 17' Living Room
- 17' Kitchen Diner
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- No Forward Chain
- Updating Required
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*17' Living Room
*17' Kitchen Diner
*Bathroom & Shower Room
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Good Size Rear Garden
*No Forward Chain
Entrance door to:
3.65m x 5.33m (12' x 17'6") maximum including chimney breast and staircase. Two windows to front, open fire set in tiled surround, telephone point, ceiling spotlights, stairs to first floor. Door to:
2.98m x 5.31m (9'9" x 17'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base units, stainless steel sink with double drainer, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, window to rear, electric heater, vinyl flooring, door to:
Window to rear, electric heater, vinyl flooring, door to rear garden and garage. Door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower over and matching shower base, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, low-level WC, opaque window to rear, vinyl flooring.
Window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, electric heater, door to:
4.51m x 3.15m (14'10" x 10'4"). Window to rear, electric heater.
(L-Shaped room) 4.38m x 3.14m (14'4" x 10'4") maximum. Window to front, electric heater.
3.65m x 3.36m (12' x 11') maximum. Window to front, electric heater.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, opaque window to front, vinyl flooring, access to loft.
To the front is a dwarf brick wall with paved pathway leading to entrance door and shrub beds, paved driveway leading to integral garage, gated side access to rear.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to sides, paved patio, mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway leading to rear and established shrub borders with a range of trees, outbuilding.
5.49m x 3.16m (18' x 10'4"). With up and over garage door to the front, power and light connected, opaque window to side, wall mounted fuse box.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56562133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.