5 bedroom detached house for salePaynesfield Road, Tatsfield
- Detached Family Home in Central Village Location
- Master Bedroom with Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room and Study
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Double Garage with Workshop & Annexe Accommodation over
- Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
An impressive Neo-Georgian, double fronted family home in an attractive mellow brick finish, occupying a generous plot with versatile, additional detached annexe accommodation. Internally, the rooms on both floors are oriented around a spacious entrance hall and stairwell and offer great scope for a variety of family uses. All is presented to the market in a well-presented and maintained condition, yet excellent potential exists for a new owner to update and refurbish to taste. Gated, driveway parking to front and rear complemented by an oversized double garage, complete this most appealing package.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56562154.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26571948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.