3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePonsonby, Seascale, Cumbria, CA20 1BX
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Swimming Pool
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
A well located 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow close to the village of Ponsonby with outdoor Swimming Pool. Close to the A595 and ideally situated near to Sellafield and the Lake District. The property benefits from Gas LPG central heating and Double Glazing. The accommodation comprises of spacious Hallway, open plan Living/Dining Room with sliding doors to patio and working feature fireplace, dining Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and WC. Externally is a detached double garage, covered swimming pool, mature gardens to rear and side, driveway leading to off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
* 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
* Swimming Pool
* Double Glazing
* Gas Central Heating
* Dining Area: 2.68m x 3.53m (8' 10" x 11' 7")
* Living Room: 6.66m x 3.62m (21' 10" x 11' 11")
* Kitchen: 3.13m x 5.24m (10' 3" x 17' 2")
* Bathroom: 2.67m x 2m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
* Bedroom: 3.02m x 3.65m (9' 11" x 12')
* Bedroom: 3.7m x 3.03m (12' 2" x 9' 11")
* Bedroom: 4.54m x 3.62m (14' 11" x 11' 11")
* WC: 1.06m x 2.41m (3' 6" x 7' 11")
* External Swimming Pool: 8.5m x 4.23m (27' 11" x 13' 11")
* Detached Garage Workshop: 5.78m x 5.65m (19' x 18' 6")
* Detached Garage: 5.7m x 2.13m (18' 8" x 7')
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.