3 bedroom ground floor flat for sale26/1 Southfield Place, Duddingston, Edinburgh, EH15 1LZ
- Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, ground-floor flat located in the popular residential Duddingston district, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation within this corner-set flat comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, with new appliances, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include double glazed windows, a new gas central heating system, installed with radiators, some period features including plasterwork and panelled doors, a secure entryphone system, and...
- To the rear is a communal garden with patio area, and there is ample unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Available Sundays 2pm-4pm.
Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, ground-floor flat, located in the popular residential Duddingston district, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation within this recently decorated, corner-set flat comprises; an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features include double glazed windows, a new gas central heating system, installed with radiators, some period features including plasterwork and panelled doors, a secure entryphone system, wireless fire alarm and TV and telephone points. Externally there is a communal rear garden with patio area, and to the front, there is ample unrestricted on street parking in the surrounding area. The welcoming hallway serves each room within the flat, and leads to the bright and spacious, carpeted living room which is set in the corner of the building, with three recessed windows letting ample natural light into the room, and with ornate cornicework and the secure entry phone. The kitchen is fitted with a tiled floor, modern high-gloss white units, laminate worktops, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge, washing machine and stainless steel sink. In addition, all appliances are new and have a two-year warranty from installation date. Bedroom one is to the side, with two recessed windows, carpeting, pendant lighting, and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedrooms two and three are both set to the front and similarly finished to a high standard. The bathroom features a modern, stylish three-piece suite with electric over-bath shower, storage units and tile splashbacks and flooring. Duddingston is an established and desirable residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Willowbrae Road and Duddingston Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7193809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.