2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSamuel Close, Uppingham, Oakham
Sold STC £160,000
- 65% Shared Ownership
- 100% Share Available
- End Terrace
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
100% SHARE NOW AVAILABLE - A modern, well presented, end terrace home, located in the popular market town of Uppingham. Currently Offered as a 65% share is ideal for first time buyers, the property offers 2 double bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, allocated parking and a private rear garden.
4.39m x 3.16m (14'5" x 10'4") Box window to front, Storage cupboard, two double radiators, door to:
3.65m x 3.16m (12' x 10'4") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, fitted electric oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, radiator, door to:
Window to rear, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level wc, Storage cupboard, radiator.
First Floor Landing
3.39m x 4.17m (11'1" x 13'8") Box window to front, over stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
2.99m x 4.17m (9'10" x 13'8") Two windows to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, window to side, radiator.
Outside: Rear garden, enclosed by timber fencing, small paved patio, paved path leading to side gate, mainly laid to lawn, wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56562940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.