Office for saleOpp. Senate House, Russell Square, London, WC1B
- Exciting Investment Opportunity
- Invest In Iconic Red Phone Boxes In Key Locations
- Transforming Red Phone Boxes Into Workstations
*New & Exciting Investment Opportunity*
Pod Works Inc. operates a growing network of work stations which are expanding across Central London and other major UK cities. Each work station is aimed at the entrepreneur who is always on the move and needs a convenient, affordable and private place to work. Each workstation will be fitted out and made secure to a high standard, and incorporate the following services:
Secure access via Kevo Smart Lock, a downloadable app
* VOIP phone (free National calls)
* 25 inch screen
* Wireless mouse & keyboard
* Powerbank of plugs: UK/EU/Australian/US/USB
* Coffee machine
* Daily servicing and replenishing
* 24-hour security monitoring
Revenues generated from monthly membership fees starting at £19.99p (US$30) from an estimated 10,000 members in Greater London alone, and up to 100,000 members nationwide. That represents annualized poten- tial gross revenues of £24 million (over US$34 million) for Pod Works Inc.
Long leases will be acquired from Red Kiosk Company, which in turn has a long-standing deal with British Telecom plc to find new uses for the roughly 10,000 classic K- 6 phone boxes that remain across the UK. Over 8,000 of the K-6 models are protected structures under UK heritage conservation rules.
Active and mutually beneficial marketing of the Pod Works' network alongside growth and development of Bar Works™ Inc., a full service, Flexible and accessible co-working space provider.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56563384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_000336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nu Move International, .. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.