3 bedroom terraced house for saleStevenage Road, LONDON
- Enviably Located Close To Bishops Park
- End of Terrace
- Two En-Suites
- Spacious Garden
- Ample Storage
Located enviably close to the open spaces of Bishops Park, and a short distance to the fantastic amenities of Fulham, is this spacious three bedroom end of terrace house.
This family home is spaced over three floors, with a large modern kitchen and bright reception room on the ground floor, which benefits from doors which open out onto the well maintained garden. On the first floor is a modern bathroom, two large bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite. The second floor comprises of a large bedroom with an en-suite. With ample storage throughout the property, this house is a perfect buy for a family, or those looking to up size.
Reception 17' 6" x 11' 9" ( 5.33m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 18' x 8' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 18' 9" x 8' 5" ( 5.71m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' ( 3.07m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.56m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56563597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FNK103440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.